Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'll Be Back...

There are many ways in which we love: "Romantic love, filial love, agape love, uxoriousness." Then there's a love that seems to elude definition. Not because it has never been felt before by anyone but me, but because it's so precious that I lack the ability to define it. I miss my Sailor boy so much. He completed me. He made me want to laugh, want to cook, want to be a better person. I gave him all of me in return. Why did I do this? Because he did the same....
He left us so suddenly. Three days. Without warning or complaint. But that's my boy. He only gave. So now, I need to rebuild my life without him, because I know that's the healthy thing to do. He'd want me to continue loving like I did, laughing like I used to and cooking. One day I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment