Sunday, March 13, 2011

Never Dreamt it Would Happen to Me....Never Dreamt...

"Dinner's Ready!" Sausage, Chard, and Lemon Lasagna from Martha's March 2011 Issue.  


I obtained a free year's subscription to Martha Stewart's Living magazine while shopping with my cousin at Crabtree & Evelyn, and I must say I'm sorry the year is almost up. I never thought I would like Martha's mag. My Mum used to give me her extra copies and I thought it was just O.K.  Now, I'm completely hooked! She has really good recipes that tear out nicely, her articles on gardening make me want to try my hand at vegetable gardening and she makes me want to keep creating. In fact I'm making an arsenal of bags that I hope to sell this summer, and I cook something new for dinner every night. 


We're having our neighbors over for dinner this week before I head back to the Bay Area to see OMD at the Fox Theatre. Very excited about both! So...what shall I make for my gluten free friend...and what in the world do I wear to the concert?! Should I be a mature woman dressed for today or brush off my 80s garb and go crazy!?


I'm also wondering if there are any other males out there who think Martha is "hot?" Because my husband does. He tells me he has friends who feel the same. So maybe I should pay for a subscription...

No comments:

Post a Comment